What We Do – Executive Career Counselling
Executive career counselling offers personalised guidance for achieving your individual career goals. As senior staff, it’s easy to put a lot of time into working on career development plans with your teams, only to find yourself too busy to focus on your own longer term goals. An executive counselling session can offer a simple sounding board or can provide you with substantial tools and strategies, whether you are career planning or changing careers.
How does executive career counselling work?
To achieve career growth, one needs to:
- ascertain a dream job or career
- skill up for the next job search
- identify career blockers and barriers to success
- actively plan, develop, and manage a career path
- decide on an occupation or stream that suits you best
- identify unique talents, passions, and strengths.
We can assist you to:
- identify career blockers/barriers that may hamper your career progression
- identify your unique talents and strengths
- evaluate the organisational culture that best suits you
- re-evaluate your career aspirations
- take that next career step.
No matter where you are on the career ladder, getting the right balance of career planning, training, personal skills and day to day effectiveness is complicated. Talking to one of the experienced, qualified career coaches at Let’s Talk Career may make all the difference to your success and satisfaction.
I’m interested in your executive career counselling services. How do I get started?
Working with an executive career counsellor allows you to pinpoint exactly what it is you would like to achieve within your career and devise a career development plan to make that happen.
Email us at email@example.com or call 1800 284 255 for details of our executive career counselling services in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Far North Queensland and Auckland.
Also find out how to make the most of your time with an executive career coach by reading our article on How to prepare for your executive career coaching session.