Career Counselling Services Across Australia – Speak to a Career Counsellor in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Far North Queensland, Perth or Auckland.
A career counsellor will help you find your passion, identify your goals and use your strengths to move your career forward to where you want to be.
Who Needs A Career Counsellor?
Career counsellor is ideal for anyone who wants to get the best out of their time in the workforce, whether you’re just starting out or looking for your next step.
Career Counselling To Get You Started
A Let’s Talk About Career Counsellor can help:
- University graduates who want a successful transition from study to full-time employment;
- Returning to the workforce mums who would like to talk through their direction, job search approach or confidence concerns;
Find A New Direction With A Career Counsellor
Feel like your career is heading in the wrong direction? Career counselling is perfect for you if you’re:
- Considering a career change;
- Looking for a new job;
- Unhappy at work;
- Transitioning into full-time or part-time retirement.
Career Counselling To Progress Your Career
Maybe you’ve found your passion in life but you’re frustrated with the pace of your career progression. A career counsellor will help you:
- Take control of your own career;
- Figure out where you’re heading;
- Plan the next steps in your career.
What Do People Use A Career Counsellor For?
Our clients use our career coaching services in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, Adelaide and Perth to:
- help get them their dream job/career;
- help them succeed at work;
- resolve feelings of discontentment, frustration or anger about their current job;
- work through feelings of conflict or confusion about their job;
- better understand themselves and what they like, value, want and do well;
- help them plan, develop and manage their career path;
- assist them to identify what causes them stress at work and help them develop stress management strategies;
- navigate through office politics;
- talk through any issue that is impacting on their career and professional happiness.
How Does Career Counselling Work?
There is no ‘cookie cutter’ approach when it comes to career counselling at Let’s Talk Career. Every session with your career counsellor is tailored to where you are at and what you need most.
- Your career counsellor will help you to:
- find your passion;
- discover your interests;
- understand your work preferences, personality, individual strengths and personal uniqueness;
- clarify your desires, goals and direction;
- work through a specific work or career dilemma;
- set an action plan enabling you to move your career forward.
Working with a career counsellor allows you to identify exactly what it is you would like to achieve within your career/job/situation and set up a plan to make that happen.
Arrange Career Counselling in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, FNQ or Brisbane Today
We provide career guidance and career counselling services in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane & Far North Queensland, Perth and Auckland.
Email us today to discuss your career counselling needs on email@example.com or
Freecall: 1800 284 255 or (03) 8686 9102 to make an appointment.